Thursday 14 April 2011

Holidays

I work at a school and this means I get seriously good holidays. The downside, not being a teacher, means that I get paid pro rata i.e. I do not get paid for the holidays but I do get paid each month. So my wages are spread over 12 month even though I only actually work for 40 weeks of a year.

Whilst I would love to get more money, I do love the school holidays and would find it really hard to get back into working all year and only having 20 days or so a year off.

Today is the fourth day of the Easter break only it isn't actually called Easter break any more -far too politically incorrect - and I have spent the time so far cleaning the house up. Next week I will need to get on with my photography A level exam prep. I need to be looking into the work of Uta Barth who's work I love. I also need to do some actual photography ..I have the idea of doing a stained glass window type effect so possibly a window might be a good idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment