Sunday 17 April 2011

Proportional Representation

*Humph*

So then, proportional representation. We are being asked to vote on whether we want this form of voting or not but I doubt many people fully understand it. What occurs to me is that anyone who votes Conservative usually will NOT put Labour as their second choice and anyone who votes Labour will never put Conservatives as their second choice. So then, I ask myself, who will benefit from this? Oh ..hang on, could it be Liberals? This would be the same Liberals who are pushing for proportional representation to be bought in.

Oh how I will chortle when we see the Houses of Parliament full of BMP and UKIP MP's because people just couldn't make their minds up .....

1 comment:

  1. Do you think even if they did make up their minds, it would make a difference?
    IDK, seems like no matter the voted outcome, it really isnt good for the people... maybe its just me...
    JL&B

    ReplyDelete