Wednesday 3 February 2010

Middle of the week *sigh*


Today bought ...well, not a lot really. The talk in the staff room was about John Terry and how awful the situation is and yes, he SHOULD stand down as England captain.

??

Who made The Sun the arbiters of morality in the UK I wonder. I mean ...I do not condone what he has done for one moment, don't get me wrong but shouldn't it be for him and his family to sort out? When is a personal matter no longer a personal matter I wonder? If the boss of Cadbury's was found to have an affair who HE have to resign? I think probably not. I just feel sorry for the whole lot of them, and it turns out that he isn't even married (not that this seems to matter much to people nowadays in our wonderfully politically correct and equal society).

Still, onwards ever onwards, try to stop being an old fart for two minutes why don't I?

My immediate boos is Sarah (actually her hubby has a fine blog here Bringing up Charlie ) and today she had to talk to the class who had their classmate die on Monday. She handled it with great sensitivity and the girls responded well. The suggestion is that we have a memory board in the foyer which could then be moved to the church. I hear that the funeral is a week on Friday and I really hope that I can go, Hollie was a lovely girl who will be missed

Thought I would put one of my Summery photos up to remind us all the Winter will be over soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment