Sunday 24 January 2010

Depressed much?

Well, the Labour versus Conservative bandwagon rolls ever steadily on ..it will get worse before it gets better with each side slating t'other. How bored I am with this! If the political parties just stuck with telling us about themselves it would be so much better but no, they feel the need to pick at each other *yawn*

Anyway, to other things ...the snow arrived ...and then left. Here in South Lincolnshire we didn't see much/enough as far as I was concerned and no, this is nothing to do with the fact that I work in a school and got 2 days off work, I just love snow. I like the look of it and the feel, watching it fall is still magical to me after nearly 45 years of life. I would really like more snow now please God!

Youngest daughter trekked home from her first term at Uni in time for Christmas. We hadn't seen her since September and boy I missed her so much! I find myself at home with the alpha male and the 16 year old son ...son is like me emotionally and temperament wise but has the scientific brain of his dad. He is taking Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Further Maths at A level and so the conversations in the house were so far over my head that I felt as though I was drowning. When daughter arrive home it was lovely to have someone who understands that I live in a world where the TV and telephone work by magic and NOT complicated technology! Someone who appreciated the finer side of glitter and art! Daughter is very smart and passed her A level Chemistry last year but she is a girl like me in a lot of ways and boy do I appreciate that!

What else can I tell you? I am a facebook addict, especially the apps ...the house wasted playing ridiculous games, the effort that goes into planting 'crops' and finding hidden treasure ... I LOVE IT! Besides which, I am so bored with doing the washing, shopping, cooking and cleaning ...I have now been doing those things since I got married first time at 18 ...and they never EVER get finished so you never get a proper sense of achievement!

Okay ...thats about it for now

No comments:

Post a Comment