Sunday 19 April 2009

Dissatisfaction

The ever decreasing circles of life in the UK under the Gordon Brown Government has prompted me to find a place to rant, discuss and comment.

As one of the most watched people in the world (http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/feb/06/surveillance-freedom-peers) I can almost feel my freedom being eroded by the new laws and regulations introduced by Labour over the past 11 years (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/more-than-3600-new-offences-under-labour-918053.html)

This Blog will comment about Health and Safety, Immigration, the Terrorism Act (and its effect on our lives) as well as the Human Rights Act and the outright discrimination against the white English coutryside dwellers in the once green and pleasant land.

There will be factual comment with links when possible but there will be times when passion will overtake facts because that is who I am , a passionate Secret Squirrel who is frustrated with feeling as though I can' t breathe here in England without being watched by someone.

Ladles and Jellyspoons, I commend this Blog to the country/World

No comments:

Post a Comment